Tuesday, April 18, 2006

SOFT CURRY OFFERS KNICKS LITTLE HOPE

I would agree with Mr. Willis on most counts but I add here that Channing Frye, Jackie Butler and David Lee are the most important young knicks, not Curry and Robinson. Curry, like Isiah Thomas, has proven nothing since coming to New York, and it may be time to move on past both of them. The man doesn't have a heart problem, the problem is he's got no heart!

I was at last night's game, the final game of the season at MSG, and let me tell you, it was embarrassing watching some scrub euro center dunk all over Curry and he even went so far as to stare him down after it! I felt like getting on the court myself after watching that horse manure transpire. One thing I'm not too keen on is week, goofy, skilless euro-league centers and to see sorry-ass Primoz Brezec and Jake Voskuhl act all tough in the Garden made me sick to my stomach. To use Charles Barkley's line from inside the NBA, "Patrick Ewing must be rolling over in his grave."

note: One might question my calling Jake Voskuhl a euro scrub as a misnomer. That was no mistake, I have no respect for his game and see no difference between him or any other of the other softie crap centers in the league that made it into the NBA after having good college/euro careers. He's another Christian Lattener, Rasho Nesterovic, Cherokee Parks, Michael Doeleak, Martynas Andriuskevicius, Zarko Cabarkapa, ect. 5'9" Nate Robinson will have better career rebounding totals than him when its all said and done.

signed,

a clearly frustrated, angry, but nevertheless loyal Knicks fan

No comments: