Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Langerado Music Festival Florida March 11th and 12th

This sounds like one hell of a lineup. I may have to try to go to this. In my 20 years of living in Florida, I don't ever recall having been in Sunrise, Florida. I'm not even sure what part of Florida Sunrise is... Ah, its between Miami and West Palm Beach, thanks yahoo maps.

Wilco, Ben Harper, Black Crows, Flaming Lips, Robert Randolph, [nyc contingent: Secret Machines, Antibalas AfroBeat Orchestra, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah], Lake Trout, RJD2, Kid Koala (I thought he quit DJing?) and more.

I haven't seen the prices, which I'm sure are high, but it sounds like a lot of music for one place, even if it is spread out over two days with people camping out in tents and what have you.

eh, I probably won't go...

No comments: